As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate agent with a strong work ethic, my underlying philosophy of “service first” means that my clients’ needs are paramount. I work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. Working closely with buyers and sellers allows me to educate and inform them at every step of a transaction while keeping in mind both their immediate and long-term goals. My reputation for honest communication and active listening has made me a trusted advisor for the people with whom I work. As a dedicated, personable, and approachable real estate agent, I give clients highly personalized attention and work around their schedules.
License and Qualifications
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2005
- Detailed familiarity with the greater Salida region
- Excellent interpersonal ability; strong negotiator
- Fluent in translational Arabic/English and conversational Spanish
Owner, Walid Ali Real Estate Group—Salida, CA
2005 – Present
- Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process. Consistently communicate transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
Owner/Manager, M & S Market—Salida, CA
1991 - 2012
- Owned and managed a grocery store with my wife, Saba. The store had previously been owned by my father. Built knowledge and understanding of our Central Valley community by interacting with neighbors on a daily basis.
Memberships and Designations
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Central Valley Association of REALTORS®
Personal Accomplishments and Community Involvement
- Proud father of four children
- Member, Salida City Municipal Advisory Council
- Member, Modesto Chamber of Commerce
- Volunteer basketball coach
- Volunteer at our community mosque
1300 National Drive #170, Sacramento, CA 95834